16 Nigerian Officials Must Appear Before US Court in Washington, DC – to Answer for Murder of Unarmed Nonviolent Pro-Biafra Agitators
According to INTERSOCIETY, the following are the names of the sixteen (16) defendants in the US suit “No17-cv-01033-ESH (USA: DC)” filed by Attorney Bruce Fein on behalf of 10 Biafrans:
(1) Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai:
Culpability and vicarious liability in the massacre and maiming of defenseless Shiite Muslims and pro Biafra activists in Kaduna, Anambra, Abia, Delta and Rivers States.
(2) Governor William Maduabuchi Obiano:
Complicity in the 2nd and 17th December 2015 pro Biafra protest shootings and killings and the 29th and 30th May 2016 pro Biafra Heroes Day massacre in Anambra State.
(3) Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu:
Complicity in the 18th and 29th January shooting and killing of IPOB members and the 9th February 2016 IPOB massacre in Aba.
(4) Retired IGP Solomon Arase:
Culpability and vicarious liability by ordering the maximum use of force and violent crackdown on unarmed and nonviolent pro Biafra protesters.
(5) IGP Ibrahim Kpotum Idris:
Operational culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre in his capacity then (2nd December 2015 to 30th May 2016) as AIG Federal OPS.
(6) DIG Habila Joshak (then CP Abia), now DIG OPS:
Operational culpability in the pro Biafra activists’ singing and rally massacre in Aba on 9th February 2016.
(7) AIG Hosea Karma (then CP Anambra), now AIG Zone 9:
Operational culpability in the pro Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May 2016 in Nkpor, Onitsha and Asaba.
(8) Major-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru (then GOC 82 Division, Enugu and now theatre commander, Operation Lafiya Dole):
Operational culpability in the pro Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May 2016 in Anambra State and its Asaba spill over massacre.
(9) CP Babatunde Johnson Kokomo (then DCP OPS, Anambra), now CP Armaments at Force Headquarters, Abuja:
Operational culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May 2016 in Nkpor, Onitsha and Asaba.
(10) Col. Issah Mehadi Abdullahi (then Commander/Cantonment Commandant, Onitsha 302 Artillery; now at NIPSS, Kuru near Jos for a promotional course):
Operational culpability in the pro-Biafra jubilation and protests’ massacre of 17th December 2015 and 29th and 30th May 2016 in Anambra State.
(11) Major C.O. Ibrahim of Military Police Unit; now Commander of the Onitsha Military Cantonment Military Police Unit (leader of the army
massacre operations of 29th and 30th May 2016 in Anambra State):
(12) CSP James Oshim Nwafor (OC/SARS, Anambra during the 2nd December 2015 joint massacre operations at Onitsha Niger Bridgehead, now O/C File at CP’s Admin Office, Awka):
(13) CSP Bassey Abang (OC/SARS, Anambra during 29th and 30th May 2016 massacre, now OC/SARS, Abia State):
(14) ACP Peter W. Nwagbara (then Aba Area Commander during 9th February 2016 IPOB massacre, now Police Area Commander of the Akwanga Area Command in Nasarawa State):
(15) Lt. Col Sidi Umar Kasim (then Commander of 144 Battalion at Ukwa Ngwa that massacred IPOB activists on 9th of February 2016 in Aba; now redeployed to 14 Brigade, Ohafia in Abia State):
(16) Retired SSS Director Musa Lawal Daura (SSS DG; His agency supplied hostile intelligence leading to the massacre in addition to participation of his men in the joint security taskforce or JTF that perpetrated the mass murder of pro-Biafra activists):